Saruti Safaris - Web Site Privacy Statement
Information about you
We collect various forms of information that you give us when you use our site. Examples include the following:
- Transaction Information. When you send an enquiry form to Saruti Safaris, we may collect various kinds of personal information about you, including your name, e-mail address, address, and phone numbers. We may also collect demographic information from you as well, such as your gender, age group and geographical areas. When you pay for or remit a deposit to Saruti Safaris for a booking from the Saruti Safaris website, we also may collect credit card information.
- Submissions Service. We occasionally perform online user surveys. Our online surveys may ask visitors for certain forms of general information. We use this data from our surveys to help Saruti Safaris understand the requirements of its client base.. This information is never sold or distributed to other organizations and is for our internal use only. Also, we may collect information that identifies you personally when you send us
- Comments, questions or suggestions, or if you send to us job applications, resumes, or other business-related contacts.
- Public Forums. Our Site makes forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information you disclose in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Saruti Safaris prohibits users from using any information gleaned from public profiles or other personal information contained on our Saruti Safaris forums or other Saruti Safaris web services, for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial emails, "hate emails" or "spam" to our clients. Chapter listing information is posted on the Site for the sole purpose of assisting clients in communication within Saruti Safaris only, and is not to be used to form solicitation lists of any kind.
No Information about Children. Saruti Safaris does not knowingly, directly or passively; collect information from children under the age of 18. If we create offers and products that make it appropriate to collect information from children under the age of 18, we will notify you of the change in this Policy.
Use of Personal Information
In general, we use personal information internally to serve our clients and enable them to take maximum advantage of the products and services available to Saruti Safaris. For example, we use personal information for billing purposes, to provide services or complete transactions you have requested, to anticipate and resolve problems with our Site, to respond to client support inquiries, to understand our client’s interests and other trends among our users, and to create and contact you to inform you of new products and services from Saruti Safaris that better meet your needs.
The email broadcast, Saruti Safaris blog/news, can be viewed by users. Users may opt-out of receiving future Saruti Safaris news by unsubscribing as noted at the end of each newsletter. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to you, such as service responses and other administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Others.
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your prior consent except (i) to offer you co-branded Saruti Safaris products and services, (ii) as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested, (iii) as necessary to perform internal analysis and business functions, or (iv) when permitted by law or to protect our rights or property. The following section describes these disclosure circumstances more fully.
- Co-Branded Products and Services. From time to time, we provide our clients the opportunity to subscribe to or purchase various Saruti Safaris co-branded products and services that are offered by select third parties. We disclose personal information with these partners so that they may offer these products and services to our clients; however, the third parties may not use or disclose your personal information for any other purposes.
- Transaction Processing. We may disclose personal information to third party vendors as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested or to perform a service on our behalf. In the event that we use third-party vendors to assist us in performing these functions, the third parties may not use or disclose your personal information for any other purposes.
- Internal Analysis. We may use information about you for our own internal purposes; such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns as well as to understand demographic, client interest, and other trends among our users. In the event that we use third-party vendors to assist us in performing these functions, the third parties may not use or disclose your personal information for any other purposes.
- Protection of Saruti Safaris and Others: We may disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process or authorities, respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Saruti Safaris, our clients, our employees or the public.
Please be aware that we may provide links to third-party Web sites from the Site as a service to our users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. Please also note that these Web sites' privacy policies will differ from those of Saruti Safaris. Therefore, we encourage your to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information.
Network and Information Security
We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information. While we have taken efforts to guard your personal information, we cannot guarantee that your information may be not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
Updating This Policy
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, please contact us +27834043031 or you can send us mail to firstname.lastname@example.org